Welcome to Zahra's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Zahra in a few words
As a copywriter and copyeditor, my clients have included Pizza Hut, Citroën, Rolls Royce, and Otis Elevators, and I am confident writing web copy, blogs, press releases, brochures, adverts and whatever else is thrown at me.
An NCTJ qualified journalist, I have experience working at some of the most prestigious media outlets and publications in the UK, including BBC online, the Independent and i newspapers, the Press Association and Stylist magazine.
My goal is always to make every topic engaging and readable, no matter how dry or technical the subject matter. As one client said - "I'm amazed by how you've managed to make tips on defrosting a freezer sound so interesting".
So if you're looking for a wordsmith to tell your story, get in touch today. Can't wait.
Stratton Craig Communications
Press & Media
Senior Copywriter and Account Manager
• Balanced looking after clients and producing engaging copy.
• Managed international clients such as Citroën, Yum! Brands (Pizza Hut/KFC), De
Beers Group, Rolls Royce and Grant Thornton.
• As copywriter and copyeditor, I wrote everything from websites and blogs to
brochures, thought leadership articles, magazine features and advertisement copy.
Pretty Simple Games
Video Games & Animation
Narrative Designer/ Scénariste
• Deeply involved in all creative aspects of the game, from world-building, plot and characters to the art and visual quality of each “case" assigned to my team.
• Work closely with a producer and three artists to release a new case within a six- week cycle.
• Have now worked over four seasons, with diverse themes ranging from steampunk Victoriana to Ancient Times, dystopia, time travel and the supernatural.
Check out Zahra's recommendations