Welcome to Ruddy's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Chessy, France
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Company size
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
- 1000 - 4999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Ruddy in a few words
Bilingual French / English, Ruddy is a highly motivated and client-focused SAP professional.
Since his first experience with this ERP as a financial accounting end-user in 2000, he quickly became an SAP enthusiast and decided to make it the corner stone of his career.
- SAP FICO ERP ECC 6.0 & S/4 HANA Configuration: FI -CO- AP, AA, AR, New G/L, Report Design (Drill-down reports, Report Painter, Report Writer), CO Cost Center Accounting, ECC integration points.
- SAP BPC NW 10
- Go-Live Support, Post Go-Live: End-user training and support
- SAP BusinessObject BPC MS 7.5 & NW 10 – Configuration, Administration, Report design (e.g. EVDRE)
- Processes and Information System modeling using ANSI and UML2 & BPMN (Requirements gathering, GAP analysis, Technical specifications)
- Full cycle accounting, Accounts analysis and reporting,Canadian GAAP, IFRS, French GAAP
Portfolio is only available to registered users
Consulting & Audits
SAP Financials (FICO & BPC) Consultant, Business & Systems Analyst - As a freelancer
• Liaison with ABAP developers
• Analysis of Finance end-users' queries
• hands-on system configuration;
• FI and CO month-end closing accounting monitoring
• SAP BusinessObject BPC implementation team member:
o Creation and automation of cost analysis, budget, and planning reports; Trained new users (knowledge transfer).
• Admin tasks and Financial report design with SAP BusinessObject Business Planning and Consolidation MS 7.5 & NW 10 & 10.1
• Created, Maintained and troubleshot input schedules & reports, Logic Scripts, BPF
• Provided one-to-one on-boarding training to new BPC users.
Business Application (SAP FICO & MM) Support Specialist
• SAP application support of Financial (FI) & Logistics (MM) modules for the following: Purchasing and Procurement, AR, AP, General Ledger, CO-CCA, Budgets, Reporting, Asset Accounting, PCard (XiBuy) and Inventory Management
Check out Ruddy's recommendations