Welcome to Mohamed's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Lyon, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Lyon and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Mohamed in a few words
I worked in New-York, Paris... and I live near Lyon... for now.
My blog, work, projects and clients are available on my website.
For a project, I typically do the following:
- First, I take a pen, a paper and... I think
- Then, I organize my entire workflow, from creating the empty folder to looking at the result online, like:
- Create the UI and UX design, the logo, the assets, etc.
- Use Docker from development to production.
- Build microservices (REST api, GraphQL, etc.) and the back-end in Go and Nodejs.
- Love using Vue.js and React.js for the front-end.
- Build mobile apps for Android & iOS with Flutter or React Native.
- Make 3d modeling and 3d animations in Blender
- Create graphics and motion design using After Effects and Davinci Resolve/Fusion
I have made projects like : A social network around sports (mobile app), an AirBnb style website, graphics and motion design for the Hip Hop World Championship, and more.
(All my work, projects and clients will soon be available on my website that I am currently rebuilding from scratch using WebGL/Three.js).
If you think I might be useful for you, send me a DM. I would love to see what you are working on !
Portfolio is only available to registered users
Digital & IT
Full Stack & Mobile - As a freelancer
- Website with custom wordpress integration.
- Ecommerce sites with Shopify.
- Quotation tool : Vue.js, Google Sheets APIs
- Static website using Nuxt.js / Next.js
- Design and motion design projects
Architecture & Urban Planning
Motion Designer - As a freelancer
BETC Digital - BETC
Digital & IT
Technical Project Manager US / Software Engineer
- Managing a cross functional team of developers and designers.
- Managing and developing technical projects, from websites to Apps and APIs.
- DevOps: building, testing & maintaining infrastructure
- Technical consulting across all clients.
Check out Mohamed's recommendations