Welcome to Mohamed's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Palaiseau, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Palaiseau and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Mohamed in a few words
• ETSI CNCF Liaison officer.
• Worked a senior consultant (freelancer) NFV/SDN for Juniper networks.
• Worked with Ericsson for more than 6 years as Solution Architect for NFV, orchestration and OSS.
• 6 years of experience of designing, presales, and post-sales of Ericsson orchestration OSS cloud SDN/NFV products.
• 6 years of experience at Alcatel-lucent as NMS technical support Engineer for Optical Network Division.
• Pioneering Experience on Cloud-native transformation for the telecommunication industry.
• In-depth knowledge of Telco-cloud architecture and strategies.
• Excellent knowledge and hands-on in Kubernetes and containerization, CKAD and CKA certified from Linux foundation.
• Excellent knowledge about Red Hat OpenStack.
• Design Ericsson NFVI based solutions using Ericsson software-defined infrastructure HDS (Hyperscale Datacenter System) 8000, VIM Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment (CEE), Ericsson Cloud SDN and Ericsson Cloud Manager (ECM).
• Design MANO (NFV Management & Orchestration), LSO (Life Cycle Service Orchestration) for Virtual EPC, IMS,CPE, IOT and 5G with Network Slicing.
• Design and implement OSS solutions for Radio, IMS, transport, and Core networks Ericsson Network manager (ENM), OSS-RC and ENIQ (Ericsson Network IQ).
• In-depth knowledge of ETSI MANO architecture and standards, data center infrastructure, cloud, virtualization architectures, operational processes, and respective orchestration.
• Excellent knowledge and participation in open-source collaboration projects ONAP (Open Network Automation Platform), OSM (Open-Source Mano), OPNFV (Open Platform for NFV), OpenStack, Open Daylight, Open vSwitch and Open Compute Project (OCP).
• More than 5 years of hands-on and design architecture experience on Amazon Web services.
• Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with Amazon EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service).
Portfolio is only available to registered users
ETSI CNCF Liasion officer
NFV Cloud-Naitve System Architect
SDN/NFV Consultant/Outsource Advanced Services
• Working in a consultative manner to deliver SDN/NFV solutions into customers in EMEA.
• Follow the Juniper PS engagement and delivery processes.
• Personal on-site and/or remote delivery of Professional Services including creation of high level and detailed design documentation, migration planning, product integration and acceptance
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with the customers' technical teams
• Develop and maintain an in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of the Juniper Networks products
• Provide regular feedback of product requirements and performance to internal groups including engineering, consulting and product management.
Senior OSS & Cloud NFV/SDN Orchestration Solution Architect
• Ensure that all deliveries to customers, which also include documents, solution proposals, offers etc, are made in a professional way from a solution point of view, all in order to get satisfied customers and secure profitability for Ericsson.
• Supporting the market and sales organization as an expert in the solution portfolio Together with the CPM identify scope and cost estimation
• Take a technical lead in the execution phase of customer projects
• Define, manage and verify solutions in customer projects, including handling and management of third party products and suppliers
• Identify new and add-on business opportunities
• Sales & Pre-sales support
• Participate in Risk analysis
• Write and review Statement of Compliance documents
• Provide input to responsibility matrix and resource and competence requirements
• Participate in Customer presentations and negotiations
• Analyze customer Situation, customer business process and requirements
• Propose solution scenarios with identified components
• Design Customer Solutions
• Create acceptance documents
• Perform dimensioning analysis or implementation analysis
• Estimate costs for customer adaptations, implementations teams and/or operations
• Collect and document customer functional, features and delivery requirements, perform technical gap analysis
• Prepare and write solution and/or implementation descriptions
• Handle 3'rd Party Products to be used in the solution
• Secure the functionality and technical quality of deliverables
• Prepare solutions for Life Cycle Management
Senior NMS Regional Technical support engineer
• Excellent troubleshooting experience for ALU NMS products (1353NM-1354RM-1354BM and 1359HA)
• Joining OSS R&D to add a backup feature for XMC
• Installing and administrating ALU Management systems (1353NM-1354RM-1354BM,OMCCS,NMC2 and 1359HA)
• Excellent UNIX (HP-UX) knowledge with daily hand-on experience.
• Good knowledge about Perl and shell scripting as all ALU management applications are widely using scripts in implementing management system features.
• Supporting Alcatel SDH ADM, OMSN and DXC Equipments.
• Leading NETCOM for AAG (Asia America Gateway) and for EIG (Europe India Gateway)
• Excellent troubleshooting and investigation skills with the ability of tracing and locating faults.
Check out Mohamed's recommendations