Welcome to Mathieu's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Paris and 50km
Mathieu in a few words
My natural inclination is to make tech & innovative companies grow and conquer new international markets.
I love to work in international teams and understand how foreign cultures can interact efficiently together. I speak 9 different foreign languages.
Co-founder & CEO
Press & Media
Consultant International Business Development
Co-founder & CEO
We sold EKKLA in May 2019 to Kolsquare by Brand and Celebrities, leader in Influence Marketing in Europe.
Entertainment & Leisure
VP Global Business Development
• Responsible for working with Marketing and VAS Teams of the most important Telecom operators, OEMs, IPTV companies and introducing them on an ongoing basis to content solutions and services from Deezer
• Proactively expand customer base by building and strengthening business relationships with partners. Grow revenue by gaining a clear understanding of partners' business needs and identify new opportunities while supporting Deezer's mission and goals.
• Identify prospects, negotiate deal terms, close and implement the deals
• Ensure a consistent deal pipeline of my team.
• Manage a Team of business developers on a central and local level
• Work with the CIO to define and implement a Sales strategy
• Recommend revenue growth opportunities by identifying new growth opportunities, surveying partners’ needs and trends, tracking competition and analyze marketplace and trends
• Review business proposals, size the market potential for each new deal, identify potential issues and provide recommendations for each negotiation
• Work with internal Teams (music rights acquisition, legal, technical platform, payment….) to ensure the best conditions and implementation of the deals
• Represent Deezer at selected conferences
GL events - GL events
International Business Development
- Analysis and strategic recommendations with the aim of creating new B2B and B2C exhibitions
- Consumer trends / Market Research
- Business Models / Marketing Plans / Business Plans
- Monitoring and reporting of incubated projects
2 / International Development:
- "Cloning" of existing high potential events in other markets (mostly EMEA, LATAM)
- Project management: budget, specifications briefs, monitoring of production, coordination of emailing campains & construction of web sites, community management, reporting
- Business Development: construction of commercial and partnerships packages, creation of customers & prospects databases, sales
Check out Mathieu's recommendations