Do you need help with your QA software testing strategy?
Want some advice about automation or manual testing?
Develop a new web/api/mobile test automation framework?
Help recruiting or interviewing testers?
Train yourself or your team in ISTQB or Automation/Selenium?
I am Luis and I can help you with all that. I'm a software quality passionate and QA Architect / Test Manager / Automation Engineer with plenty of experience in different software quality and automation projects. I'm also a certified ISTQB tester and ISTQB coach.
- Analysis and design of test scenarios for an AI software system. Advice and development of an automation framework (November 2020 and currently in progress).
- Design and development of a mobile (iOS/Android) testing automation framework using Java, Appium running in Jenkins with 2 parallel nodes (real devices) in Browserstack. Test reports using ExtentReports. (September 2020)
- Design and development of a web testing automation framework using Java, Selenium running in Jenkins with 20 parallel nodes in Kubernetes/Docker. Test reports using ExtentReports, Recording of the each test execution, integration with Slack, quality dashboards with Grafana and Testing metrics using postgreSQL and Metabase. (April 2020)
- Analysis, design and automation of Cucumber/Gherkin testing scenarios in a PHP based framework running in Jenkins. Use of mock servers on testing environments to have more stable tests. (July 2019)
Last coaching/training sessions:
- Introduction to automation testing (November 2020)
- Automation with Selenium and Java (August 2020)
- Introduction to automation testing (August 2020)
- ISTQB Foundation in Spanish (July 2020)
- ISTQB Foundation in French (September 2019)
- ISTQB Foundation in English (June 2019)