Welcome to Léonie's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Marseille, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Marseille and 50km
- Project length
Would prefer to avoid:≤ 1 week
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Travel & Tourism
- Press & Media
- Health & Wellness
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Léonie in a few words
From a linguistic background, I am now offering my services as a French copywriter. I speak French, English & Spanish.
Since 2020, I've been working as a freelancer for a small feminist organization (Les Épaulettes) for which I create a lot of different content: landing pages, blog posts, newsletters, product pages, etc...
Last year, I worked for 8 months for a responsible travel agency (Ventura Travel GmbH). This experience trained me technically on a marketing level.
After my recent experience at the French Embassy in Gabon, I can now conclude this quick presentation by telling you that I am eclectic enough to satisfy any need.
My creativity is my best ally and will make your best customers laugh, cry, buy, react, scream or read more...
I'm already looking forward to meeting you!
Ambassade de France au Gabon et à Sao-Tomé-et-Principe
Communication and information officer
Internal communication plan and strategies
- Management and promotion of the Embassy's website and social networks (Twitter, Facebook)
- Design and production of communication materials and evaluation of their impact (video editing, illustrations)
- External and diplomatic relations
Travel & Tourism
Marketing Associate - As a freelancer
- Writing and translation (from Spanish, English, German to French): newsletters, blog posts, landing pages, web content
- Localization: Search Engine Optimization/ Advertizing (SEO/SEA)
Press & Media
Copywriter / Content creator - As a freelancer
- Writing: landing pages, newsletter, social media posts, blogposts
- Project management
Primary school Manuel M.Dieguez
Sae Lao Project
University of Guadalajara
Fashion & Cosmetics
Check out Léonie's recommendations