- 1006 Followers
- 607 Tweets
Welcome to Enzo's freelance profile!
Blockchain consultant - NFT - DeFi - DAO
Can work in or around Paris
- Suggested rate €450 / day
View Enzo's level of experience, availability, and response rate. (Only available to registered users)
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Paris and 20km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Business sector
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Banking & Insurance
- Consulting & Audits
- Defense & Military
- Company size
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
- 1000 - 4999 people
- ≥ 5000 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Enzo in a few words
CEO of Tenk, the first NFT incubator on the Near Protocol Blockchain managed via a DAO. This led me to manage a team of over 10 people (developers, project managers, business developers) to deliver the projects incubated with us.
Since its inception, the incubates have generated over $4.6 million in revenue.
🔧 What skills can I bring to the table?
Organized, experienced, I have developed a strong knowledge of project management, team management and strategic planning in the blockchain industry (all ecosystems included).
🌟It would be a pleasure to harness these skills to assist your project!
Feel free to contact me to discuss your needs and how I can assist you.
Digital & IT
DAO Council Member
The service we offer supports the development of smart contracts that enable them to deploy their collection. We also provide assistance on additional services such as generation of NFTs/metadata from layers, promotion on social media, web page to mint NFTs.
As a core team member, my tasks are diverse:
• Establishing partnerships with influencers or other projects to increase our visibility and that of our incubates.
• Managing the follow-up of the incubated projects from their arrival to the delivery of their product to their customers. This means tracking the progress of our developers in accordance with the projects' milestones and deliverables. Ensure that the project community is developed enough to allow for a successful release.
• Managing internal meetings to brief teams on our goals and vision.
• Crisis communication in case of a rough pull of a project we have launched.
• Management of the DAO for internal decision making.
• Procedures for incorporation.
In 6 months, we assisted 26 projects that generated over 179k NEAR in primary sales and 218k NEAR in secondary sales.
Digital & IT
My missions within this volunteer program are to:
• Lead and manage social media groups dedicated to BAT, especially on Twitter and Telegram.
• Assist on the official Telegram channel (e.g. answer user questions, provide helpful assistance, direct members to FAQs and other resources).
• Translate community learning materials into French (FAQs, infographics, video subtitles, etc.).
• Disseminate BAT/Brave news (e.g., promote and share official BAT/Brave announcements through social media channels).
• Help develop and organize community initiatives, activities, contests, giveaways, etc.
THALES ALENIA SPACE
Aviation & Aerospace
My main tasks consisted in:
• Writing and publishing internal & external content in 4 languages.
• Full management (writing, proofreading, sending) of the internal newsletters of the company, sent every 2 weeks to the mailboxes of the 8900 employees.
• Management of various internal events such as end-of-year videos recounting the year's successes, satellite launches, sustainable development weeks, etc.
• Analysis and launch of internal satisfaction surveys.
One of my notable projects consists in the implementation of a marketing automation tool named Eloqua and provided by Oracle. This allowed the management of the mailing to send emails and newsletters to all employees. Before the implementation of this software by me, my colleagues had to do the manual sending from their own mailbox.
Travel & Tourism
Co-Founder & CEO
My tasks are very broad and similar to those of a CEO:
• Approaching potential partners in ski resorts, ski rental companies (skiset, skiminium, sport 2000) and accommodation rental companies (airBnb, ratehawk, hotel.com).
• Recovery of the APIs of the partners to integrate them into our application and allow a seamless navigation for the users.
• Management of the team.
• Preparation of the steps for the incorporation of the project.
• Integration of the project in the ESSEC Business School incubator, ESSEC Ventures.
Cabinet Marie-Jeanne Alpin-Ricaud
Banking & Insurance
My main tasks were:
• Research and management of clients' assets with a portfolio between 100k - 2M€.
• Consulting clients for potential investments in stocks, bonds or real estate.
• Immersion in the legal dimension of tax optimization with all that is related to tax exemption for example.
Check out Enzo's recommendations