- 77 Followers
- 98 Tweets
Welcome to Amaury's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work on-site in your office in
- around Paris and 10km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Business sector
- Architecture & Urban Planning
- Arts & Crafts
- Film & AV
- Retail (Small Business)
- Consulting & Audits
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signedRead the Malt code of conduct
- Verified email
Amaury in a few words
I love connecting brands and consumers to quickly grow ideas into businesses. Experiences in media, mobile apps and brand strategy gave me a creative approach on topics. Today, I’m helping entrepreneurs, agile agencies and startups delivering outstanding products and impactful campaigns.
I'm available for short-term freelancing missions. Please send a PM for further details.
Portfolio is only available to registered users
Senior Sales Manager France
Growth & E-commerce Specialist - As a freelancer
- Content production and campaign management for a French fashion label @Maison Standards
- Minimum Viable Product (no-code app) for a startup studio @The Family
- Website development (UX-UI design + technical implementation) for a French/Italian Wine importer @Vini d'Alma
- Marketplace consultant for a French furniture chain retailer
Business Development Manager (Partner)
I built the Sales and Marketing departments dedicated to find the most promising lifestyle consumer brands for our online marketplace.
- Drive growth for the brand partnerships team by setting KPIs & incentives.
- Ensure the balance of both revenue and user growth.
- Set a CRM solution to align sales & marketing teams.
- Manage a team of 5+ people using OKR.
- Grow revenue from 0 to €1M in 12 months.
- Partner with more than 500 international brands.
- Build a strong brand identity within the market.
Press & Media
Sales & Marketing Director
I joined Selectionnist to monetize the editorial curation of magazines and help make connections to large brands.
- Define the go-to-market strategy from the ground up.
- Build and secure partnerships with brands, magazines and agencies.
- Leverage data & insights to identify and activate growth opportunities.
Webedia - WEBEDIA SA
Press & Media
I joined the advertising department to work on managing partnerships with major brands and media agencies.
- Build, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with media agencies.
- Partner with development teams to shape future advertising products.
- Identify opportunities which can be used to increase overall revenue.
1 external recommendation
Check out Amaury's recommendations