Welcome to Alexandra's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Paris and 50km
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Alexandra in a few words
- 6 years xp in traffic management
- 4 years xp in managing teams of digital experts (UA/ASO & retargeting, affiliation, SEO/SEA/SEM, design, TPM).
I’m here to help you in your company growth and scale !
Lydia - Lydia
Head of Digital Performance
• Build and deploy the acquisition strategy;
• Optimize UA and retargeting campaigns while managing monthly budgets : GAFAM, social media, display/programmatic, adnetworks;
• Develop performance partnerships, CRM initiatives and launch new adnetworks;
• Improve SEO (content, backlinking)
• Work with other teams (data, dev) to track performances (costs and conversion rates for paying users), and build internal dashboards; : Independent, rigorous and ambitious w/ strong client/partners relationship and communication skills, stress and priority management, performance driven, curious with daily good mood
• Manage 5 persons (scope : 2 agencies and 1 techno);
• Define and deploy the annual strategy and budget;
• Team restructuration, training & recruitments;
• Reinforce sales/marketing synergy (webinar, conferences, fairs);
• Develop growth drivers for B2B lead generation, content marketing and automation, scrapping and lead nurturing, SEO/SEA;
• Sales prospecting automation (CRM, cold emailing, scrapping);
Head of Acquisition
• Management of 13 persons and training of team leads;
• Portfolio +50 clients, B2B and B2C
• Lead annual strategy and tactics;
• + 800K€ investments / month;
• Launch of UA campaigns: ASA, UAC, Huawei Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Youtube, Drive to Store, Networks, Programmatic;
• Performance driven campaigns (CPA/CAC, ROI/COS, retention, LTV..);
• ASO on App Store, Google Play and App Gallery;
International Key Account Manager
• Management of 4 account managers over a 1 year, helping them to maximise their campaigns efficiencies and reach their clients expectations.
• Daily usage of market SDKs: Adjust, Kochava, Appsflyer and Branch (former Tune/MAT), especially for cohort analysis and Google Analytics.
• Markets diversity: UK, ES, IT, PL, IE, BR, MX, US, DE.
• Mainly covers Ecommerce / retail, gaming, food & drink, and B2B with key clients among others Bandai Namco, Carrefour, Fnac-Darty, Orange, Rakuten, Sephora, Western Union, eBuyClub …
Check out Alexandra's recommendations