Containers and microservices while give us more flexibility, they create a new set of problems.
Some specific areas I can help you with so you can focus growing your business:
- Kubernetes architecture planning
- Troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters
- Set up build pipelines + delivery to Kubernetes
- Configure Ingress, TLS certs
- Dockerize, Kubernetesize your apps
- Combine legacy apps + microservices
- Clean, scrub & transform data
- Build data pipelines
- Design and create custom data visualization app
A bit about me:
Hello! I have been a professional software dev for 18 years in the US (the past 8 years fully remote).
From developing and testing Kubernetes microservices, React.js visualization dashboard, to building Forex trading platform in Java, I helped my teams move forward.
I want to dedicate my energy to make the world a kinder place. Therefore, I'd be very interested in working with values-based projects especially in healthcare and education.
- Environments: Linux VM/baremetal, Docker or Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Source control: Github, GitLab, pull-request workflow
- CI: Jenkins, Travis, GitLab CI/CD pipelines
- Database: Oracle, Postgres, Mongo
- Web: React, Gatsby, Leaflet, Mapbox, Deck.gl, CSS, responsive design
- Backend: Python Flask, Pandas, Node.js
I use Trello to track and share my progress (or whichever tool your team is using).
Timezone: Madrid (GMT+1)
Since I'm new to this platform I'm very willing to work with your budget so don't hesitate to reach out.
Feel free to write to me about questions/issues you have with Kubernetes or app deployment.