Welcome to Ramon's freelance profile!
Data Entry / Writing
Can work in or around Paris
- Suggested rate €200 / day
View Ramon's level of experience, availability, and response rate. (Only available to registered users)
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work onsite in your office in
- around Paris and 50km
- Project length
- ≤ 1 week
- ≤ 1 month
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Business sector
- Arts & Crafts
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Banking & Insurance
- Consulting & Audits
- Defense & Military
- Company size
- 1 person
- 2-10 people
- 11 - 49 people
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Ramon in a few words
career has allowed me to work for multi-national companies in Canada such as Bell
Mobility, Shaw Communications and the Royal Bank of Canada. I have always kept a pulse
on new customer service strategies in order to keep up to date on current trends and
improve my communication skills. I have the proficiency to handle customer concerns and am very adept at crisis management.
In my career, I have had the privilege of working closely with different managerial and
technical teams in order to provide efficient client solutions and communicate company
values at the same time. I also have experience in copywriting and editing as a freelance writer for different fashion and lifestyle publications.
I look forward to bringing my experience and my complete skill set to your company and
further contribute to its growth and success. I am based in Paris, am a native English speaker and currently enrolled in an extensive French course.
Loyalty Care Representative
HRG NORTH AMERICA
Corporate Travel Consultant
• Booked Travel plans for Corporate and Consumer RBC avion customers
• Assisted in further solutions if the customer cant find or decide with their travel plans
Southwest Air Corporation
Training and Communications Manager
• Assisted Promoting the airline to various markets in the Philippines.
• Trained Employees in Customer Service and client handling.
• Collection Experience Credit card , Mortgage, Line of Credit for CIBC
Customer Service Representative
• Received inbound calls from bell mobility subscribers from all throughout Canada , giving them solutions to minimize their bill and maximize the usage,
• Attended regular coaching sessions and team meetings to enhance call handling skills.
• Offered better plans to existing and new customers in the form of up selling
• Attended continued training developments to upgrade knowledge and skills related to my job.
Check out Ramon's recommendations