I’m a Certified Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Specialist, with a background in economics, management, econometrics and a Master degree in Marketing Management. I have been helping businesses, from startups to large public corporations, to gain insights from their data and make better decisions for more than 14 years.
I am passionate about Data and my client's challenges. I enjoy pushing the envelope, answering hard business questions, solving difficult problems, optimizing business processes, writing clean and efficient pipelines and informative Data Visualizations.
- Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate (H859-1477) ;
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals (H680-4568) ;
- Google Analytics Individual Certification (ID: 43650393) ;
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals ;
- SAS Customer Intelligence 360 certification
I am experienced in the following fields and technologies:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics: R, Python, DAX, T-SQL, MS-Excel
- Data Mining and Integration: SAS Data Mining, Pentaho Kettle, Knime, Airflow, ETL on Python, Azure Functions for ETL, Power Automate, Data extraction via API, Setting up API using Flask and Plumber
- Data Warehouse and Database development: Azure SQL Data Warehouse, SQL Server, Postgresql, BigQuery
- E-commerce and Web Analytics: Google Analytics and API, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads and API, Facebook Analytics and API, SAS Customer Intelligence 360, SEO Marketing, Data Mining of Social Media, Market Research, Advanced Metrics dashboard
- Big Data: Databricks
- Data Visualization and Applications: Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau, R Shiny Apps, Plotly Dash, Dynamic Rmarkdown notebooks, Apache Superset, Power Bi custom Visuals and connectors, Outsystems
- Machine learning and Time Series Forecast: Advanced Linear Model, Random Forest algorithm, Scilik-Learn, Keras, Tidymodel & Caret, Parallel training using azure clusters,