Welcome to Mohammed's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Paris, France
- Can work on-site in your office in
- around Paris and 50km
- Project length
- Between 1-3 months
- Between 3-6 months
- ≥ 6 months
- Company size
- 50 - 249 people
- 250 - 999 people
- 1000 - 4999 people
- ≥ 5000 people
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Mohammed in a few words
I worked on several projects on implementation of ETL pipelines on cloud platforms (AWS & AZURE), my field of expertise includes : Python, Pyspark, SQL, Talend, Cloud services, Docker, i also have knowledge in architecture and Data visualization (Qliksense) so i can accompany you on these thematics.
Essilor - EssilorLuxottica
*Implementation of a monitoring solution for the operational costs of cloud services
- Capture and analysis of logs via python module.
- Implementation of cost monitoring dashboards.
- Consulting and implementation of best practices for cloud usage optimization.
Technologies : QLIKSENSE, AWS (S3, Athena, Cloudwatch, CLI, Lambda, EC2, ECR), Python.
*Collaboration with the AWS Prototype Engineering team
- Migration of a BI data flow (SQL server 2008) to an AWS cloud solution.
- Implemention of a data model in AWS Redshift to Benchmark performance regarding the analytical needs of the IT Department.
Technologies : Pyspark, AWS (Glue, S3, Athena, Redshift, Lambda, Step Functions, Sagemaker)
*Design and development of a data pipeline to feed the Master Data Management in production
- ETL Jobs Development using Talend.
- Deployment on AWS.
- Technical documentation release.
- Ensure the code quality , performance, reliability, maintainability
- Confirm the compliance with current standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality,
1 external recommendation
Check out Mohammed's recommendations