- 520 Followers
- 10643 Tweets
Welcome to Marie-Céline's freelance profile!
Location and workplace preferences
- Perpignan, France
- Remote only
- Primarily works remotely
- Business sector
Would prefer to avoid:
- Civic & Social Organizations
- Film & AV
- Consulting & Audits
- Banking & Insurance
- Defense & Military
- Retail (Large Retailers)
- Pharmaceuticals industry
Freelancer code of conduct signed
Read the Malt code of conduct
Marie-Céline in a few words
I am looking for remote missions in Communications, Social Media, Community building, Influencers management.
Global Talent Management & High Seas Campaign Consultant
1- Lead on defining and executing the updated Communities and Talents strategy.
Develop the global strategy and the strategy decks.
Implement the strategy for the current and future talents.
Oversee toolkits creation with Design and Growth teams.
Brief the different teams on the Communities/Talents about the processes and tools.
Collaborate with the Product team on how to integrate the communities on the platforms.
2- Oversee the day-to-day engagements with the communities and talents.
Brief the Community Managers on reach-out plans.
Find new ambassadors/talents.
Collaborate with Growth teams on how to activate the different communities/talents depending on the campaigns/projects.
Collaborate with the Growth teams on data reporting.
3- Develop special projects.
Cracking the surfing community.
Community focus campaigns/projects.
Activate brand partnerships through ambassadors/talents.
4- Support all the teams regarding talent management and community requests.
HIGH SEAS (Jan-March):
- Support research, content, and strategy development across campaigns.
- Work with Growth and Creative teams to guide content development in service of supporter activation and engagement.
- Facilitate ongoing communication and coordination with campaign partners and supporters.
- Produce ongoing updates for the key campaign stakeholders, including funders.
SeaLegacy and Only One
Growth, Marketing and Community Building Consultant - As a freelancer
- Work with Growth Leads to develop and execute growth strategy, marketing campaigns, content launches, and brand and media partnerships
- Manage Community Manager and Multimedia Manager, including day-to-day execution of social media strategy
- Manage supporters and Tide members email lists, developing regular communications to keep stakeholders engaged
- Work with the Growth Lead and external marketing vendors to develop, monitor, and refine content, platforms, and tactics across paid acquisition campaigns
- Support a broader range of growth activities, including data analysis, live events, and influencer engagement
- Work with editorial and product teams to advise on new content and features to support continued growth and retention
- Be the POC between Sea Legacy and Only One to align Social Media and Marketing Strategies and on Publishing Plans
- Manage the Only One ambassador communities to bring value to them and increase engagement with the organization.
Head of Communications and Awareness
My goal is to use all the tools our digital world offers (and that can have a negative impact) to help meaningful projects and in the end to have a positive impact.
In 2020 I spent a year as Head of Communications and Awareness at Coral Gardeners.
Since January 2021 I joined the Only One x SeaLegacy teams as a Growth and Marketing Consultant. I also support the building and management of the ambassador communities.
Certified Yoga Teacher
Social Media and Community Building - Consultant - As a freelancer
adidas Global - Culture and Communities - adidas Runners Social Media & Communications Manager
Founder and captain
adidas Global - adidas Women - Community Manager ＆Assistant Manager Social Strategy
adidas Global - adidas Women - Global Brand Marketing
Adidas France - adidas Runners Paris - Runner & Social media team member
LVMH FRAGRANCE BRANDS
Assistant Product Manager
Assistant Account Executive
Cap Enseignement Supérieur
In charge of the division “Competition” of the EDHEC association “Talons Aiguilles”
EDHEC Business School - Edhec Group
Louis Vuitton - LVMH
Check out Marie-Céline's recommendations