UX/UI designer with experience in Casual Game Design, Visual Design, and Illustration. Art school foundation, with real-world business experience. Works independently and in cross-functional teams. Continual learner.
- Apply the Design Thinking framework, principles, and methods to solve business problems.
- Plan and execute UX Research.
- Organize data to create alternatives and define most user-centric solutions in the field of product and service design.
- Create sensible information architecture and interaction design for a range of digital products.
- Use Agile as the main framework for project management.
- Build high fidelity, animated, interactive prototypes for testing and production.
- Assess usability through heuristic evaluation and testing.
- Consider the end-to-end production cycle. Selecting the best tools and processes for dev handoff to ensure quality.