Analytics Group P&P - young, fast-growing company which gives you opportunity to make your business more structured and profitable using AGPP Software based only on analytics, statistics and data analysis. We develop a specific program for each company no matter what your kind of activity is. We can contact you by video call and familiarize you with the case.
- Optimizing and implementing (new) data processes and systems.
- Maintain HR data tools; produce reporting, data insight, analytics, and dashboards that identify organizational trends.
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports, audits, and queries for the HR units and other offices within the agency.
- Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources.
- Create and maintain metrics, develop scorecards, and translate data into actionable insights to support initiatives across HR and the business.
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities.
- Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality and internal customer satisfaction.
- Provides technical support, including working with vendors and members of the HR and IT team to define and troubleshoot Human Resources system issues.