I Design and Develop Experiences that Make People’s Lives Simple & Easy. A User-Centred Designer with 4+ years of experience in the areas of User Experience to design innovative products/services that will delight users, audiences and achieve business goals and grow their businesses. I possess a strong focus on user-centered design and understanding of the way effective designs achieve User expectations.
Tools I Use Everyday:
- UX/UI (Web, Mobile) - ( Sketch App - Photoshop - Illustrator - Adobe XD - Figma - InVision )
- Wireframing - ( UXPin - Invision - Marvel App - Low and High Fidelity )
- Prototyping - ( Principle - SketchApp - After Effects - Flinto + Principle )
- Collaboration - ( InVision - Slack - Asana - Salesforce - Zeplin )
UX Design Proficiency:
Solving problems, User Research, Team ideation and finding the right balance between business and users, UX/Design Strategy & Process, Team Management, User Profiling / Personas, Information Architecture, Wireframing, Visual Design, Usability Evaluations, Prototyping, Interaction/UX design • Project Management
2. Familiar with Bootstrap, Foundation, and other UI framework features
3. Strong understanding of modern front-end performance techniques
I help to innovate, solve problems. I create strategies for innovation and design products, services, and experience. Key to my success as a UX Designer and Product Manager are the insights I derive from understanding people (dev team & Users) and their experience, behaviors, perceptions, and needs.
If you think we can work together and do something great, then feel free to give me a knock or reach out via email ().
Now I'm looking for a long-term UX/UI position.