About my professional life: I am a marketing and digital marketing professional with experience in several industries and countries. I am capable in motivating people and managing projects and posses strong commercial acumen. I am interested in marketing, social media, digital marketing, employer branding, customer experience, user experience, business, and improving processes - making things run better. I believe I have a consultative way of working and have the ability to work with stakeholders and secure buy-in at all levels.
I also have my own personal website: emil-petrov.org
Connect with me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/petrovemil/
Current location: London, UK
According to a professional strengths based survey my top strengths are:
1) Strategic - People with strong Strategic talents can sort through the clutter to find the best route. They see a way when others assume there is no way. Armed with this strategy, they move forward.
2) Ideation - They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
3) Intellection - People exceptionally talented in the Intellection theme are characterised by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions.
4) Futuristic - They energise others with their visions of the future.
5) Learner - People exceptionally talented in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve.
About me: I am a well travelled individual with experience in the UK, US and Republic of Ireland. Originally from Bulgaria I moved to the UK in 2009 to pursue a degree. Fun fact for me is that I had roughly 17 different jobs, in 4 countries, and on 2 different continents. I can even drive a fork lift truck and make pizza professionally. I also speak two languages fluently (and trying to learn a 3rd).
More about me: