Data analyst role:
Practicum by Yandex (Bootcamp): 10+ data analysis projects have been completed in 6 months. Example projects:
Analysis of user behavior for Yandex.Afisha in order to optimize the costs:
- Marketing/product metrics and e-commerce metrics were calculated and cohort analysis performed. Most profitable tariff sources have been identified and recommendations for further actions are given;
- Testing hypotheses to determine the behavior of mobile application users. Build and study a product funnel. Analysis of A/A/B-test results and subsequent prioritization of hypotheses. Based on the analysis results, recommendations were made to the marketing department;
Forecast of the churn of clients of the fitness club:
- A churn forecasting model was built, clients were clustered, reporting was visualized and recommendations for business were given.
- Preparation of data for analysis - work with errors, outliers, duplicates;
- Cohort analysis, analysis of business metrics and unit economics;
- Analysis of the results of A / A / B tests;
- Statistical analysis of data, formulation and testing of hypotheses;
- Basics of machine learning - linear and logistic regressions, decision trees, k-means method;
Senior Business Analyst role:
- Lead validation and QA of the project for the transition to the SAP platform as an internal IT consultant: worked with business to collect requirements; contributed to the design, technical and other documentation; continuously interacted with the key users from various lines of business; contributed to the integration with third-party systems; worked on the ingestion of existing data sources to the platform.
- Developed business rules and algorithms for the automated calculation of personalized leasing offers for individuals. It was used for 1000+ personalized offers.
- Responsible for the review of lease payment schedules for individuals and companies prepared by 75 branch offices across Russia.