I have 20 years of a very diverse experience working in both engineering and management roles for major tech companies and startups, including my own, ranging from fintech to the automotive industry. As a freelance web engineer, I help businesses and technical teams build web applications with complex client-side logic. That includes but not limited to:
• Enterprise-size B2B products.
• Drawing and visualization tools.
• 3D graphics.
• BI and analytical tools.
• Real-time communication and multi-user collaboration platforms.
• Offline-first applications a.k.a. PWAs.
• Native desktop applications using Electron and CEF.
I am a firm believer in a pragmatic and value-oriented approach, which, combined with a T-shaped skill set, allows me to solve customers' problems most flexibly and cost-effectively.
The experience section below contains several sample contracts to showcase the problems and the approach I used to solve them.