Experience and Background
I am an Engineer in Statistics and I have 4+ years of experience in data analysis, Machine Learning and visual analytics.
I have experience in the following areas:
- Data Visualisation : creating Interactive reports and visualizations with MS Excel (power-pivot) and other tools (Tableau, Qlick, Pentaho)
- Data Extraction/ETL : manipulating large-scale data sets (power Query, Talend Open Studio, Pentaho Data Integration)
I also have experience in Data Mining, Machine Learning and Statistical Analysis :
- Building predictive models using statistical packages such as R, Python, SAS.
- Multivariate linear and logistic regression
- Tree Based Models
- Boosted models and Ensemble Learning
- Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis.
- Social Network Analysis and Graph visualization.
- Scalable Machine Learning using H2O, PySpark and SparkR
During my spare time, I also enjoy participating on data science competitions hosted on Kaggle.com and datascience.net in order to develop my skills and learn about new tools and algorithms.
I am looking for opportunities to work in the Data Analytics / Science - Machine Learning field.
I am a quick learner and I have creative attitude to work.